Snapchat, the unofficial “selfie app” that has taken the millennial world (and over!) by storm keeps the ball rolling with constant updates and new features. The newest one? The “World Lens.” It allows people to add flowers, rainbows and so much more to what they see with the “rear facing” camera. Take a look below at the video to find out more about the Snapchat World Lens and check out our three tips for using the new Snapchat lens for your business: Continue Reading
We’ve heard the numbers for shopping cart abandonment and they’re not pretty. The average abandonment is 74%. That’s right, 74% of the time shoppers abandon their shopping carts after adding items in them. Why? There are a ton of reasons. Sometimes it’s merely being distracted, other times people are just “shopping around” and other times they don’t feel safe with the website. Below you will find three strong tips to help put you on the right track to reducing your shopping cart abandonment rate for your e-commerce shop. Start putting more money in your pockets rather than leaving them in the cart! Continue Reading
Are you noticing lower open rates on your email blasts?
Changes to some of the major email service providers have caused many emails which used to land in the primary inbox, to landing in the spam and or promo tabs. Gmail is one that is notorious for this. Google decided to create three main tabs in the Gmail inbox instead of everything landing in either the main inbox or spam. Spam still exists in gmail, for the record.
Your email marketing blasts land in the promo tab or in spam. Did you know there are ways to help your email marketing regain the open rates it used to see (or close to that) with Gmail recipients? Read the tips below and start implementing them. We have done this with clients and they are happily enjoying the positive results. Continue Reading
We have been using Startlogic.com webhosting for over 10 years now. (Read the story here of our journey to finding the right webhost). We think Startlogic.com stands above the rest. If you’re looking for an excellent webhost, check out the list of top 5 reasons we choose Startlogic.com for webhosting now! For us, we use and have seen great success with the Pro version ($72 per year).
There is an entire system within Startlogic which allows your to organize and handle scripts, themes, plugins, and professional services. You can easily get into the system, add WordPress and be on your way to using one of the most popular website management systems.
Web hosting is “virtual rental space” on the Internet for an individual or business to put their website on the Internet. The webhost service provider offers services and technology to allow the company to store all the website files.
- Be up to date on website storage space and speed requirements
- Offer unlimited bandwidth
- Offer ability to implement WordPress or other CMS applications.
- Offer Domain Management services
- Offer digital marketing next step options (online advertising)
We went through so many different types of webhosts when we first started building a website. It was important to find one which fulfilled the above requirements and one we felt comfortable with. After much research we came across Startlogic.com. Start Logic is a full web host company with a number of different tiers of service.
When you arrive at startlogic.com you will see three different plans to start with, express, pro, and supercharge.
Express is $54 per year
Pro is $72 per year
Supercharge is $108 per year
Find out why we love Startlogic.com and see if it makes sense for your business. Read it here.
Amazon just came out with their answer to Microsoft’s Skype. We took a look at the app and have come up with what we see are the three benefits of using Amazon Web Service’s Chime. Read this earlier post Introducing Amazon Chime.
1. One App Download one app. No need to deploy any other files, no downloads, nothing that will slow down your computer or device. The app is hosted through the cloud which gives it speed and a seamless connection.
2. Screen Sharing If you’ve been part of a conference call we’re pretty sure you’ve probably had to share your screen. However, if you’re not on a computer/laptop then you can’t typically share your screen. With Amazon Chime you can share your screen from any device, laptop, desktop, tablet, smartphone.
3. Be Mobile We are all mobile, just about all the time, but we are very connected at almost all time. With Amazon Chime take your meetings in the car, on the road through the easy to use app that works with Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows. The chats are synchronized. You can also switch between devices easily during the same meeting!
Want to try a free trial of Amazon Chime? Get your 30-Day Free Trial of Amazon Chime now.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) announced one of their newest launches. It is called “Chime” and is set to be a major competitor against Microsoft’s well known, Skype conferencing software. It is an app and all you need is the app, so no need to download multiple files. So let’s get into the details on how you can test Chime from Amazon Web Services.
1. Get a 30-day free trial to test it.
2. Three different pricing levels:
a. Basic – Chat & Chat Rooms for Up to 2 People – Free
b. Plus – Basic + Screen Sharing and Corporate Directory – $2.50 per user
c. Pro – Plus + Video Meetings for Up to 100 people, personal meeting URLs
Amazon Chime Features
1. Online Meetings
2. Video Conferencing
4. Chat Rooms
5. Smart Presence
6. Drag, Drop, and Share Your Files
Amazon says the system is fully secure running on their Amazon cloud system.
Why not give it a try!
Also Check Out Our Article on Our 3 Top Benefits of Using Amazon Chime
Is mobile traffic all that important? Are people really searching for your business on their cell phones? Absolutely! Watch here to see just how huge it is in our quick mobile tip:
You asked: How do I reach millennials online? We have the answer for you! Watch our newest video below.