Step by Step on “How To Upload a Video to Youtube”
1. Open an account on Youtube. If you have a Gmail account, you can use this to login.
2. Click “Upload Video”
3. Find the video on your computer you want to upload and select it.
4. Add in a title and description of the video.
5. If you want the video to only be found via a direct link and to not be available to the public, choose “unlisted” in the drop down box that by default displays “public.”
Youtube will let you know when your video is ready.
6. Click the Youtube video link that displays.
7. Click “Share” underneath the video and then choose “Embed.”
8. Copy the snippet of code in the embed box. Paste it into your website.